VES Locations

VES now has three convenient locations to for students to attend live courses! In addition to our main campus in Santa Ana, VES has established satellite teaching sites  to serve students throughout the southern California and Albuquerque, NM regions. Students are eligible to earn up to 49% of your degree program from these approved sites. The remaining 51% of your courses must be fulfilled either through Distance Learning courses or by attending the main campus in Santa Ana.

Students may also fulfill courses for certificate credit or simply enjoy your course as a personal enrichment. Course(s) meet in a traditional 15-week semester unless modified. Teaching sites are for hosting course offerings only, all admissions, enrollment services, and administrative questions are facilitated through the VES main campus in Santa Ana.

If you are not currently a VES student, be sure to Apply for Admission prior to registering for courses. For more information, contact our main campus at 714.966.8500 or [email protected]

Visit the site links below to learn more about these locations, course offerings, and enrollment:

San Diego Site

Murrieta Site

Albuquerque, NM Site

Top