Murrieta Teaching Site

Murrieta Teaching Site

Calvary Chapel Bible College
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Road
Murrieta, CA 92563

In addition to our Santa Ana main campus, VES has established satellite teaching sites at various locations to serve students throughout the southern California and Albuquerque, NM regions. You are eligible to earn up to 49% of your degree program from these approved sites. The remaining 51% of your courses must be fulfilled either through Distance Learning or by attending the main campus in Santa Ana.

Or if you are interested in taking courses for certificate credit or simply personal enrichment you may do so. Course(s) meet in a traditional 15-week semester unless modified. Teaching sites are for hosting course offerings only, all admissions and enrollment services aand questions re facilitated through the VES main campus in Santa Ana.

Be sure to Apply for Admission prior to registering for courses if you are not currently a VES student. For more information contact our main campus at 714.966.8500 or [email protected]

2017 FALL SEMESTER – August 28 – December 15, 2017

Schedule – All courses meet from 6:30pm – 9:30pm once per week for 15 weeks

*Current VES students may enroll for credit through POPULI, and new students must apply before enrollment.

Course Title: AP501 Christian Apologetics
Date/Time: Tuesdays 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Instructor: Mark Hanna, PhD


Course Title: TH530 Prolegomena & Bibliology
Date/Time: Thursdays 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Instructor: Mark Hanna, PhD