VES Alumni Association (VESAA)
The mission of the Veritas Evangelical Seminary Alumni Association is:
- To provide continuing faculty and staff support for VES alumni in their post-graduate ministry and educational endeavors.
- To encourage alumni to regularly pray for and promote the mission of the Seminary educate Christian men and women to Proclaim the Gospel, Equip the Saints, and Defend the Faith.
- To raise awareness among our alumni of the Seminary’s reliance on contributions to insure that our educational program remains affordable for all current and prospective students
The benefits available to all graduates of VES include:
- Access to the Alumni Directory
- Updates on upcoming Seminary programs and events
- Ministry job listings by email
- Campus Library privileges
VESAA Membership Program
In addition, Seminary graduates are eligible to become VES Alumni Association members by paying the annual membership fee of $40. Membership benefits include:
- Free admission to all VES conferences and or special lectures.
- One free residential or online “refresher” course per year as personal enrichment.
- One free “for credit” class of equal or lesser value for every student the alumnus brings to VES and enrolls in a degree or certificate program for credit.
- Receive a 60% discount off the retail price of any VES DVD course (pre-recorded VES residential course which has a regular retail price of $150).
- Receive a 10% discount off the price of all VES Learning Resources purchased through the VES website.
You may pay your $40 per year membership fee by:
- Paying in cash to the Business Office
- Mailing a check to the Business Office at: Veritas Evangelical Seminary, 3000 W. MacArthur Blvd, Suite 220, Santa Ana, CA 92704. Please write “Alumni Association” in the memo field
- Pay with a credit card by contacting the Business Office by phone at 714.966.8500
- Pay online by filling out the form bellow
Once payment is received, your membership card will be sent to you by mail. Please join today!