Veritas Evangelical Seminary is a member of the: Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS) 15935 Forest Road, Forest, VA 24551; PH: 434.525.9539; E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Having been awarded accredited status as a Category III institution by TRACS’ Accreditation Commission on October 21, 2014. This status is effective for a period of five years. TRACS is recognized by both the United States Department of Education (USDE), the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE).
Non-Profit Religious Corporation
Veritas Evangelical Seminary has its own independent Board of Directors and is a non-profit corporation under Internal Revenue Service code of 1986, as amended, section 501(c)(3) and section 170 (b) (1) (A) (ii).
Degree Granting Institution
Veritas Evangelical Seminary’s degree programs meet California state requirements for non-profit religious corporation exemption pursuant to California Education Code Section 94874(e) as verified by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). After examination of our documents and a review of our degree programs, VES was given permission to grant degrees in the state of California on September 14, 2010. Every other religiously exempt degree granting institution in the State offering legitimate degrees operates under this same statute. Exemption from licensure is not based upon any assessment of program quality or credibility under established licensing/authorization standards. In accordance with the provision of the California State Education Code noted above, Veritas Evangelical Seminary offers the following degrees and certificates:
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies (M.A.T.S.)
- Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics (M.A.C.A.) with concentrations in: Philosophy of Religion, Apologetics.
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies (M.A.B.S.)
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) with concentrations in Biblical Studies or Apologetics
- Certificate of Theological Studies (C.T.S.)
- Certificate of Christian Apologetics (C.C.A.) with concentrations in: Philosophy of Religion, Apologetics.
- Certificate of Biblical Studies (C.B.S.)
- Certificate of Divinity (C.Div.)